Superman Logo

I'm the GIRL (':



I'm the girl that love you from the start.


I'm the girl that always miss you.

I'm the girl that always get jealous seeing you with another girls.
I'm the girl that cry every night when I get mad, get jealous, heartbreak.
I'm the girl that waiting for your simple "Hi" & "Miss you"
I'm the girl that waiting for you to come back
I'm the girl that will do anything just to get yr attention
I'm the girl that will fight with other girls just to get you
I'm the girl that always waiting for you to start the conversation.
I'm the girl that always give in with you
I'm the girl that miss every single things we do together.
I'm the girl that had lose this battle
I'm the girl that annoy you.
I'm the girl that will pretending that I don;t care & i don't want you anymore
I'm the girl that waiting for your hug.


& I'm the girl that can't stop loving you and never hate you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment